Register for Job Alerts
Engineer Surveyor - Crane &Amp;Amp; Lifting Equipment jobs in Chelmsford, Essex, England
Home > Details for 'Engineer Surveyor - Crane & Lifting Equipment vacancy'
Engineer Surveyor - Crane & Lifting Equipment
£33000 - £37000/annum
Chelmsford, Essex, England
Engineer Surveyor - Crane and Lifting Equipment The job salary will be
Basic up to � 37,000 + Company Car The Job is in
Chelmsford, Essex A large Blue-Chip organisation is at the moment looking for a Crane and Lifting Equipment Engineer Surveyor to cover the Chelmsford, Essex area. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, your requirements will be to visit client sites to make sure all equipment is working to Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards. This position would suit job job candidates who have worked in a heavy industrial environment, distribution, manufacturing, crane or lifting equipment companies or within the Armed Forces (Army, Navy or RAF). Skills needed for an Engineer Surveyor (Crane and Lifting Equipment):
* Minimum HNC (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
* Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing various pieces of crane and lifting equipment. Inspection experience would be advantageous.
* Knowledge and Understanding of LOLER and PUWER regulations.
* Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
* Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
* Strong relationship building skills and the capability to influence customers. The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
* Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
* A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual. The Organisation invests � 60,000 worth of training in you over a 5-year period.
* Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
* Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
* Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews. Benefits:
Car, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare Commutable:
Chelmsford, Witham, Maldon, Billericay, Chipping Ongar and Felsted, Essex If you are interested in this job and feel that you have the right skills, then please click make a job application at the bottom of this advert. For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane on; Tel:
(Apply online only) or Email:
As a registered job job candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive � 250 for every job job candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions make a job application please see our website for further details
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Chelmsford, Essex, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About