Register for Job Alerts
Supplier Quality Engineer - Birmingham jobs in Birmingham
Home > Details for 'Supplier Quality Engineer - Birmingham vacancy'
Supplier Quality Engineer - Birmingham
£30.00 - £32.00/hour
Supplier Quality Engineer andndash; Birmingham � 30ph to � 32ph Ltd compan. Umbrella 3 monthsandrsquo; minimum contract (Chance of extension) Immediate start Engineerin. Qualit.NADCA. AS9102 This business is a specialist in manufacturing high precision components in the aerospace industry. They work with an array of high calibre clients. As well as working with around the world recognised companies this client has been steadily increasing in turnover and profit every year. They are now looking to hire a Supplier Quality Engineer for an immediate start. The Supplier Quality engineer will be accountable for the following.
* Working alongside existing suppliers you will be solving issues within the supply chain.
* Issues could include anything from painting, masking , surface characteristics to quality, visual and dimensional issues.
* The Job will also require you to initiate dual sourcing and source for new suppliers.
* Whilst identifying new suppliers you will be requesting information from them, attend supplier meetings and reporting back findings and issues.
* The successful candidate will be carrying out sub contractor audits ensuring the quality is correct, as well as problem solving, carrying out root cause analysis and improvement plans.
* Some processes are NADCAP based and you will be working to AS9102 standards. The job job candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this job:
* Have supplier quality engineering experience.
* Have NADCAP exposure and AS9102 EXPERIENCE
* Experience in the selection of new suppliers.
* Root cause analysis and experience in corrective action plans.
* Aerospace experience. The benefits of this position:
* Competitive hourly rates.
* Immediate start
* Potential for long term extension. To be considered for this job please either hit the and#39;Applyand#39; button on this site or email your curriculum vitae (CV) directly to . I can also be contacted directly on (Apply online only). I look forward to hearing from you! ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular job is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment understanding and together we can find you your perfect job! - (url removed) You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Birmingham
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About