Register for Job Alerts
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Tamworth, West Midlands, England
Home > Details for 'Maintenance Engineer vacancy'
£34000 - £35000/annum + Overtime, Pension, Training
Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Tamworth, West Midlands, England
Location - Solihull Salary - 34,500 + pension, 33 days holidays and excellent overtime scheme. With great Industry specific training available. OTE Early 40s Training available andndash; PLCs and Robotics. Shift - Perm Nights Sunday - Thursday � 34,000 - � 35,000 The Company An stimulating opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer with a Siemens S7 skillset to become part of The employer who a large worldwide business located in Solihull. They are looking to add 3 maintenance engineers to their team . The well-known and large worldwide manufacturing group is a large amount automotive site manufacturing; located in Solihull, youand#39;ll be maintaining plant equipment (assembly robots ABB, bespoke hydraulic machinery and CNCand#39;s). The electrical maintenance engineer job is on permanent nightshift (4 nights); the firm is established, worldwide and fairly bespoke in the work they do. A very RandD based company who have provided specialist products into the mainstream automotive sector. The Job:
The Job will be challenging but technical rewarding Maintenance Engineer job.
* Fault finding to Input and output level on Siemens S7, capability to modify on Siemens S7.
* Proven experience in the maintenance of automated machinery
* Electrical bias job job candidate with some mechanical skills PLC fault finding (. O) experience
* Maintenance, production improvements and project work.
* Weekly PPMs The Job initially will be 80% reactive 20% PPM.
* Faulting finding electrically and mechanically on several types of equipment onsite
* Gain exposure to various machinery.
* Work as part of 10-man maintenance team Support an automotive based production facility and by working as part of a team ensure manufacturing maximises its output Key Skills Maintenance engineer formally qualified in mechanical or electrical disciplines. Knowledge of electrics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics. Dedicated maintenance professional who understands busy manufacturing requirements. Self-motivated achiever. Equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team. The Benefits As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
* Salary - � 34,000 - � 35,000
* Will look at job job candidates who are in engineering jobs and want to step up into leadership in the future.
* Excellent training
* Company pension plan available.
* Continuous progression opportunities and training available. The employer will provide trainin.development and possible progression for the right job job candidate
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Tamworth, West Midlands, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Maintenance Engineer jobs in London
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Manchester
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Birmingham
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Liverpool
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Glasgow
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Nottingham
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About