Register for Job Alerts
Electrical Design Engineer jobs in Bristol, England
Home > Details for 'Electrical Design Engineer vacancy'
Electrical Design Engineer
£30000 - £45000/annum Package
Electrical Design Engineer require, Bristol. Girling Jones are supporting a national building services contractor, seeking further support for their Bristol office. With 11 regional offices and turning over in excess of � 200M you will be supporting a team delivering projects across the south West. Electrical Design Engineer sought to enable further growth of our highly successful team. This position is and#39;hands onand#39; and will involve a heavy design involvement on assigned projects. Candidates will need to demonstrate a broad understanding of the industry and will need to have obtained design experience in a wide variety of sectors, including Health, Education, Commercial and Industrial. This job is electrically biased, job job candidates will however need to demonstrate a basic understanding of Mechanical systems and the design principles involved. This is a permanent position with strong career prospects. Qualifications
* The ideal job job candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years Design experience within the Building Services Industry, and will come from a Consultant or Contracting background. Candidates should be qualified to HNC standard as a minimum or undergoing a relevant qualification. This job:
* Delivering an integrated design in accordance with the design programme.
* Managing team design quality in accordance with company QA policies.
* Building strong individual relationships and team spirit, lead by example.
* Provide an effective interface with Senior Management, other team Principals and other departments within the business.
* Take a leading job in achieving a high level of technical competence within the Design Department.
* Represent the company at post tender interviews, etc.
* Investigate and evaluate new methods and technologies.
* Support. mentor trainees and other team members.
* Take a pro-active approach to customer satisfaction. In return:
* In addition to become part ofing a developing and progressive regional MandE contractor we are provideing Competitive salary, Company car or car allowance, Fuel purchase card, Travel expenses (if appropriate), 25 days holiday (+ 8 days public holidays).
* Profit related pay scheme, Private Health Care, Life insurance, Pension Scheme with 5% Employer contribution. An excellent working environment, opportunities for career progression and further technical and personal development. Click make a job application or contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further details Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Bristol, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Electrical Design Engineer jobs in London
Electrical Design Engineer jobs in Manchester
Electrical Design Engineer jobs in Birmingham
Electrical Design Engineer jobs in Liverpool
Electrical Design Engineer jobs in Glasgow
Electrical Design Engineer jobs in Nottingham
Electrical Design Engineer jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About