Register for Job Alerts
Junior FX Broker jobs in London, Greater London, England
Home > Details for 'Junior FX Broker vacancy'
Junior FX Broker
London, Greater London, England
Junior FX Broker London We are at the moment seeking job job candidates to become part of our company as a Junior FX Broker. We are leaders in the FX industry and have been ranked number one on Trust Pilot as the most trusted FX provider in the UK. Joining our team, you will be placed on a 12-month training academy learning the ins and outs of the industry and being a Senior FX Broker. Career plans for the future also involve becoming team leaders and join the management team. So if you are ambitious and looking for a rewarding career in finance please do get in contact. Key job duties include:
* Make effective, highly professional outbound calls to key decision makers and stakeholders.
* Successfully identify new opportunities for Currency Solutions within the domestic and European FX markets.
* Attend face to face meetings along with senior members of staff.
* Systematically develop a well-researched database of prospective clients for the business.
* Travel around the UK and occasionally Europe may be needed.
* Achieve set KPIand#39;s and Sales targets.
* Keeping up to date with the FX market.
* (Most Importantly) To learn and develop. Why join us 0-3 Months - � 16k + 10% Commission 3-6 Months - � 17k + 10% Commission 6-12 Months - � 18k + 10% Commission + Benefits such as Gym, Pension, healthcare Insurance, Season Ticket loan + More. Year 1 OTE � 30,000 based on what our current juniors are earning. When your training is completed the earning, potential has no caps. However please be aware we do not sell dreams here if you want to earn 6 figures this is realistically done in 3 years, not in your first year. The salary is designed to give you as much time as possible to learn this difficult and competitive industry. We have a very low turnover of staff because of this model, which means, many go on to achieve a successful and long career as a Broker. The focus should be on your education and development in your first year and not on what revenue you can generate which seems to be a trend on this industry and is was many fail. We are looking for career driven people, not just money motivated individuals. Additional Benefits include:
* Excellent discretionary bonuses (amongst the best in the industry)
* Season ticket loan
* Health Insurance
* Subsidised gym membership
* 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidayand#39;s)
* Industry leading on-going training programmes
* Great career progression, regular promotions for those who excel
* Regular incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restraints etc...)
* The capability to work with some of the key players in the FX industry.
* An extremely marketable suite of products (Rated #1 on Trust Pilot) Once you have completed your 12-month training academy, you will progress and become a 360 Broker where earning potential for the current tea, exceeds OTE of � 100,00
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in London, Greater London, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Junior FX Broker jobs in London
Junior FX Broker jobs in Manchester
Junior FX Broker jobs in Birmingham
Junior FX Broker jobs in Liverpool
Junior FX Broker jobs in Glasgow
Junior FX Broker jobs in Nottingham
Junior FX Broker jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About