Register for Job Alerts
Service Engineer - Medical jobs in Bristol, England
Home > Details for 'Service Engineer - Medical vacancy'
Service Engineer - Medical
Water Purification Equipment in the Medica. Pharmaceutical Sector. A background working in this environement is needed. Water Purification Equipment understanding is desirable not essential. The employer is a leader in process water equipment who provides a complete range of services needed to design, build, upgrade and maintain water treatment systems. As a Service Engineer your requirements will be to provide the best in class quality service. You will provide on-site correctiv.preventative maintenance and provide after-sales technical and commercial support. Key job duties include;
* Carry out breakdown work - trouble shooting.fault finding
* Carry out preventative maintenance work
* Carry out commissioning work
* Timely reporting on progress or delays.
* Timely completion and submission of risk assessments work reports, time sheets and all other documentation
* Timely completion of site tasks and activities as needed.
* Offer the client after-sales technical and commercial support.
* Look for opportunities and where appropriate QOF the client for parts, consumables, plant upgrades and refurbishment work
* Offer feedback on future product development, features and functions
* To propose and undertake any relevant training approved by your line manager Qualification. Skills:
* A relevant City and Guilds or Apprenticeship.
* A full UK driving license is needed.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Experience with the water industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
* Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a Technical Support job would be an advantage.
* Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
* Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally.
* A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
* A good level of IT competency
* Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
* Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Bristol, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Service Engineer - Medical jobs in London
Service Engineer - Medical jobs in Manchester
Service Engineer - Medical jobs in Birmingham
Service Engineer - Medical jobs in Liverpool
Service Engineer - Medical jobs in Glasgow
Service Engineer - Medical jobs in Nottingham
Service Engineer - Medical jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About