Register for Job Alerts
Engineering Group Leader Ossett jobs in Ossett
Home > Details for 'Engineering Group Leader Ossett vacancy'
Engineering Group Leader Ossett
With numerous manufacturing sites plus commercial bases across the UK and Ireland, Kerry Foods employs around 6000 people. Kerry Foods also has a dedicated international team that focuses on introducing products into the European market, with Cheestrings paving the way. The culture within Kerry Foods is unique, with a truly gritty entrepreneurial family feel with investment in continual learning for its employees high on the central agenda. We are looking to recruit an ENGINEERING GROUP LEADER for our Ossett site in Wakefield. This job is hands on but includes people leadership skills. As the Successful Engineering Group Leader your job duties will include:
* Lead the Maintenance Engineers to ensure they are engaged and high performing with a focus on problem solving and team work.
* Manage on-going performance of direct reports and Identify those who have the interest and or the capability to progress
* Identify, prioritise, plan and schedule Production Stream maintenance activities (including training).
* Create and implement project and shutdown plans for the Production Stream.
* Provide production planner with 1 - 13 week maintenance plan.
* Manage Maintenance Materials and Spend
* Document and train maintenance Standard Work.
* Continuously improve standards set by facilitating and executing 8 Step
* Establish capcapability of all Production Stream processes and develop statistical process controls to monitor and ensure processes are stable and deliver products that meet customer specifications.
* Ownership of routines and demonstrating conformance with Technical Standards and customer COPs To be successful as an Engineering Group Leader you will be passionate about the food industry and be a capable supervisor of an engineering with a manufacturing environment. You will possess a Relevant Third Level Engineering qualification or recognised or possess a time served apprenticeship. This job would suit senior maintenance engineering looking to manage a develop a team or a capable supervisor looking for a new challenge. You will have good computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft based programs
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Ossett
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About