Register for Job Alerts
Mechanical Associate jobs in London, England
Home > Details for 'Mechanical Associate vacancy'
£58000 - £70000/annum Package
Mechanical Associate - To � 70K + Package A forward-thinking Building Services and Sustaincapability Engineering consultancy is looking for a Mechanical Associate to lead a team of Building Services Design Engineers in their London office. Established in 1990 they now operate from a network of six offices across the UK and have an impeccable track record of designing and delivering commercial office, residential, data centre and hotel projects. As a medium sized consultancy they punch well above their weight in project sizes, often competing and winning against the larger consultancies such as Hilson Moran, Cundall and Ramboll. Reporting to a Director you will be accountable for working as a Project Leader and Project Manager, managing a multi-discipline design team, ensuring the quality of design deliverables, liaising with clients, collaborating with the Sustaincapability team and assuming the financial management of all projects under your control. Key duties;
* Take an active job in fee bid submissions, invoicing and resource management.
* Attend client presentations and agree deliverables.
* Carry out site surveys, produce engineering calculations, designs and specifications.
* Prepare contract documentation and supervise projects during the construction phase.
* Actively lead, mentor and manage a teams of engineers and technicians.
* Act as a single point of contact for clients on projects under your control.
* Assist in securing repeat work by meeting or exceeding clientand#39;s expectations.
* Act as a Technical advisor to resolve design issues for HVAC matters.
* Maintain regular contact with other business unit heads and actively promote cross selling initiatives.
* Maintain strong relationships with clients, project managers, architects and main-contractors and sub-contractors. The ideal Mechanical Associate will be Degree qualified, have at least eight yearsand#39; experience in Building Services and will have a track record in leading multidisciplinary teams and manage and deliver profit making projects from concept design to handover. Ref 1658
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in London, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Mechanical Associate jobs in London
Mechanical Associate jobs in Manchester
Mechanical Associate jobs in Birmingham
Mechanical Associate jobs in Liverpool
Mechanical Associate jobs in Glasgow
Mechanical Associate jobs in Nottingham
Mechanical Associate jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About