Register for Job Alerts
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
Home > Details for 'Electrical Maintenance Engineer vacancy'
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£36000 - £41000/annum + Benefits
Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
Electrical Engineer � 36,000 to � 41000 per annum + Benefits Are you a capable Electrical Engineer with exposure to instrumentation Do you want to work for a hugely successful blue-chip organisation Do you want to be involved in huge commissioning and upgrade projects from day 1
* Very competitive salary with a yearly bonus.
* PLC and DCS training provideed to all engineers within first 6 months
* Opportunity for a huge amount of project work and a guaranteed career route.
* Working Monday to Friday 7am till 3pm
* Chance to become part of a successful, ambitious and well-knit team Commutable from Manchester, Blackpool, Wigan, Blackburn, Chesterandhellip; The Job:
As Shift Engineer you will be accountable for the plant on your shift, you will be on a team of 8 Engineers all with a range of skills and experience and tasked with keeping a highly critical plant running to supply products to the rest of the business. This will involve routine and planned maintenance, root cause analysis and process improvements, calibration and modification of Instrumentation and PLCandrsquo;s and fast response reactive maintenance. Requirements of The Job:
* You must be an electrically biased apprentice trained engineer
* You should have experience in an FMCG, Chemical, Utilities or manufacturing environment
* Have experience fault finding and modifying PLCandrsquo;s (Preferably Siemens)
* Be able to perform Root Cause Analysis on faults to work towards Zero-breakdown and Zeroandmdash;Stop mentality. Benefits:
This is a perfect opportunity to become part of a plant that is at the moment being commissioned and get involved in bringing the plant you will be working on to life. You will work with and alongside some highly experienced and talented individuals and be taught crucial and career defining skills. You will receive and market leading salary and benefit package How to Apply Interviews are happening locally right away, so donand#39;t delay! For further details please contact Robyn Place on (Apply online only), email robyn.place or submit your details and curriculum vitae (curriculum vitae (CV)) by clicking and#39;Applyand#39;.
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to make a job application for this position
* ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a throughout the UK presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project jobs. With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website:
or alternatively call one of our consultants on (Apply online only)
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in London
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Manchester
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Birmingham
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Liverpool
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Glasgow
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Nottingham
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About