Register for Job Alerts
Resident Engineer (Civil Engineering) jobs in Dublin City Centre
Home > Details for 'Resident Engineer (Civil Engineering) vacancy'
Resident Engineer (Civil Engineering)
£41970 - £54561/annum
Dublin City Centre
Resident Engineer, joining a team of professionals delivering a number of Non-Infrastructure upgrades within Dublin City Centre. This sewer rehabilitation project has started on the ground and will last for 15 to 18 months, some night time working is anticipated due to constraints and practicalities associated. You will join a team of industry professionals delivering water and wastewater infrastructure and non-infrastructure upgrades, this commission can be taken on a contract or permanent basis. The employer is one of the worldand#39;s largest and most diverse providers of technical professional and construction services. Based in Dublin with offices worldwide, this is an opportunity to become part of one of the top Engineering Consultancies and help them deliver professional services from there Dublin offices. Requirements include:
* Technical understanding of Water and Wastewater Networks and the capability to review detailed designs proposals for the renovation and rehabilitation of sewers, traffic management plans, temporary works, site investigation and reinstatement.
* Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills for internal and external stakeholder engagement.
* Excellent IT skills to navigate internal intranet packages and software
* Strong understanding of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
* Previous experience as Resident Enginee. Inspection experience is essential. To be considered for The Job:
* Third level degree qualified Civil Engineer with 10 years of similar work experience in design or site based job.
* Previous experience in Water. Wastewater engineering projects essential.
* Relevant Site Training such as Safe pass, Manual Handling Training, Managing Safety in Construction, Confined Space Entry and WAH -Harness Training. If you feel this Resident Engineer (Civil Engineering) job is something you are interested in knowing more about please call Damien Anne on 0044 28 90312009. If you would like to be considered for The Job please make a job application via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitcapability and The Job specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality. This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of The employer
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Dublin City Centre
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About