Register for Job Alerts
Finance Manager - Contract jobs in Oxford, England
Home > Details for 'Finance Manager - Contract vacancy'
Finance Manager - Contract
£35000 - £45000/annum
Butler Rose are working with growing SME in Oxford who are at the moment seeking a Finance Manager for a contract position for 12 months. My client is willing to provide between 25 hours and full time hours depending on the job job candidates requirements. The Job will involve working as part of a team led by the Financial Director to provide two main functions.
* Support and advise the ongoing needs of the team with the day to day functioning of the business financial processes. This will be part advisory and part hands-on to ensure all core functions remain robust.
* Process review, improvement as they move to transition the core finance processes to an outsource team. The business processes will need to be reviewed, simplified, controls added, and training plans in place. The Job will also include; Provide employees with the opportunities to develop and use skills t0 improve finance functions of the organisation, provide the freedom to staff to develop accounting methodologies and processes. Support Managemen. Project Accountant and Assistant Financial Accountant to maintain smooth running of finance operations. Handle financial control tasks that require experienced management is needed. Oversee controls and processes to ensure robust delivery of financial services. Develop outsourcing programme (inc. timing, transition, controls, tests) Requirements and Key Skills
* Minimum 5 years of similar work experience (QBE) and ACC. CIMA qualification
* Ability to manage own and others time and work
* Working understanding and experience using Accounting Software
* Outsource process development skills
* Process improvement skills
* Attention to detail
* Strong numeracy skills
* Strong understanding and experience using Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs (including Word and Outlook)
* Ability to deal at a senior level within the organisation
* Self motivated
* Ability to work as part of a team
* A genuine enthusiasm to work within busy department of a progressive company
* Experience working in an SME (Small to Medium Enterprise)
* Experience in working with process improvement (and preferably outsourcing)
* Relevant accounting qualifications or training Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Oxford, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About