Register for Job Alerts
Maintenance Supervisor jobs in London, England
Home > Details for 'Maintenance Supervisor vacancy'
£30000 - £35000/annum free lunch, 27 days holiday, pension
Maintenance Supervisor - Amazing Opportunity - Historic Building - Client Direct - London - Up to 35K Have you ever wanted to find that job for life Would you like to work at a truly amazing venue in Central London If so, please read on...... A unique client are at the moment looking to recruit a maintenance supervisor to work across a large estates located in Central London. The maintenance supervisor will provide day-to-day supervision to the teams (in-house and contractor) and will be accountable for undertaking planned, cyclical and reactive maintenance works, minor projects across the estate. The main duties of The Job are as follows:
* Be responsible for scheduling, allocating and overseeing the day-to-day work of the in-house team, working with the Operations Engineers to provide co-ordination across the property management functions.
* Supervise and review the work of the in-house team to ensure that activities are completed on time and to agreed quality and safety standards.
* Provide instruction, advice, guidance and coaching to all team members in order to meet individual and departmental objectives.
* Provide training to cover equipment, techniques and procedures.
* Oversee the day-to-day work of external contractors to ensure that work is assigned correctly, problems are effectively and efficiently remedied; and that work is completed on time and to agreed quality and safety standards.
* Ensure rooms are checked prior to function.events and that any temporary facilities are in place in order to meet requirements.
* Carry out pre- and post-inspections of all works, as well as monitoring works in progress, ensuring that quality controls are in place and works are compliant with statutory regulations.
* Evaluate the PPM programme and support the Operations Engineers to ensure (internal and external) surveys, inspections and tests are scheduled and carried out at appropriate intervals
* Promote a culture of risk awareness and appropriate management.
* Review work orders and maintain all necessary records to ensure that works undertaken by the in-house team are fully documented.
* Ensure weekly time-sheet.overtime claims are authorised and submitted promptly in accordance with Desk Instructions.
* Schedule materials needed for works undertaken by in-house staff and be accountable for the procurement of all necessary items (quotes, submitting requisitions, placing orders and good receipts) as and when needed.
* Maintain tool inventories, equipment manuals and warranties for the in-house team as needed.
* To implement financial controls and ensure that procedures are followed in accordance with Desk Instructions. Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Possess a City and Guilds or NVQ qualification (or equivalent) in a Mechanical or Electrical discipline, and have demonstrable property maintenance experience gained in an environment of occupied spaces.
* Experience of working on multi-site estates and with historic. listed buildings would be a real advantage.
* Proven supervisory skills demonstrated through the supervision of in-house teams and contractor relationships.
* Proven experience in establishing and maintaining good stakeholde.customer relationships, with very good communicative skills skills and an approachable attitude.
* Genuinely passionate about and familiar with a customer-driven approach to the delivery of maintenance services, with a rigorous approach to standards of internal customer service and continuous improvement.
* The capability to work collaboratively with colleagues across functional and geographical boundaries, where flexibility and a proactive approach to teamwork is essential.
* Organised, self motivated and flexible.
* Able to manage time effectively to achieve tight programmes, prioritise workloads and adapt to changing circumstances.
* A proven capability to identify problems, understand key issues and investigate alternatives.
* IT literate with a working understanding of MS Office.
* Ideally experience of working with a Building Management System. Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments an.or additional arrangements as needed to support your application. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporar.contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in London, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Maintenance Supervisor jobs in London
Maintenance Supervisor jobs in Manchester
Maintenance Supervisor jobs in Birmingham
Maintenance Supervisor jobs in Liverpool
Maintenance Supervisor jobs in Glasgow
Maintenance Supervisor jobs in Nottingham
Maintenance Supervisor jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About