Register for Job Alerts
Site Inspector - Rail Industry jobs in London, England
Home > Details for 'Site Inspector - Rail industry vacancy'
Site Inspector - Rail industry
Site Inspector - Rail industry Central London Salary up to:
� 45000- Laptop, phone and package alongside salary - Includes evening and night work 18 month FTC - With the potential for contract extensio. Permanent position Immediately available job - Beginning ASAP Are you a capable Site Inspector Do you have experience of carrying out non-intrusive surveys in a Rail setting My client are a leading outdoor advertising business. Working on a number of projects all over the UK. They specialise within digital advertising boards, in a range of settings but commonly in rail settings. They are seeking a Site Inspector to carry out point of work risk assessments and conduct site audits. The successful job job candidate will have experience of producing shift reports and photographs of works completed, Inspecting and observing contractors work arrangements and overseeing quality control and health and safety on site. On provide here is an excellent salary, with a long term contract at a fast growing and leading outdoor advertising business. There is also potential for a contract extension or a permanent job as my clientand#39;s business is very fast growing and have more head count significantly every year. The person:
* Experience of writing technical reports and analysing data to draw conclusions which can be passed on to senior management.
* Ability to communicate and build relationships with people at all levels both internally and externally.
* Experience of supervising site teams in a rail construction project. The Job:
* Assisting the project team to provide site support, supervision, investigation and decision making to ensure safe, efficient and high quality Survey and construction works
* Producing shift reports and reports on frustrated access, Health and safety and notable issues or good practice.
* Acting on behalf of my client to make emergency decisions on site This job is right away available so please submit your details and curriculum vitae (curriculum vitae (CV)) for the attention of Chris Dixon to be considered for The Job. Reference:
Project, Project management, Programme management, PMO, Risk assessment, Risk management, Change, Project change, Primavera P6, Prince2, ARM, Active risk management, assessment, deliverables, outdoor advertising, London, South east, Contract, temporary, FTC, fixed term contract, HND, HNC
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in London, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Site Inspector - Rail industry jobs in London
Site Inspector - Rail industry jobs in Manchester
Site Inspector - Rail industry jobs in Birmingham
Site Inspector - Rail industry jobs in Liverpool
Site Inspector - Rail industry jobs in Glasgow
Site Inspector - Rail industry jobs in Nottingham
Site Inspector - Rail industry jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About