Register for Job Alerts
Electro Mechanical Technician - Energy From Waste jobs in West Yorkshire, England
Home > Details for 'Electro Mechanical Technician - Energy from Waste vacancy'
Electro Mechanical Technician - Energy from Waste
West Yorkshire, England
Electro Mechanical Technician - Energy from Waste � 37,000 + Benefits Leeds Introduction... We are at the moment recruiting a Multi Skilled Technician to become part of an Energy from Waste power station located in Leeds. The Electro Mechanical Technician will be accountable for carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on all electrical and mechanical equipment around the site to ensure it meets generation and availcapability targets safely and efficiently. job duties... Reporting in to the Maintenance Engineer, typical duties will involve:
* Performing pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks on a range of mechanical and electrical equipment including rotating equipment, over-head cranes, motors, valves, pumps, switchgear variable speed drives, conveyor systems, instruments and PLCs
* Assisting during major maintenance periods (shut downs, outages etc.) when needed to ensure maximum plant availcapability and efficiency
* Carrying out fault diagnosis on a range of equipment and effect immediate repairs
* Maintaining accurate maintenance records using the site CMMS
* Supervising and directing on site contractors when needed
* Working within the company health, safety and environmental processes and procedures at all times. Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
* A relevant technical engineering qualification such as a Cand. ON. HNC in an engineering discipline - mechanical, electrical or CandI
* At least 5 years of experience working in the maintenance department in a heavy process environment. This can be a power station, refinery, chemical plant or paper mill. Electrically biased Royal Navy Marine Engineers will also be considered.
* Detailed understanding of plant and maintenance systems and their functionality. CMMS experience would be desirable
* A flexible approach to working patterns. You will form part of a call out rota that includes some weekend work and bank holidays Package and Benefits... We are provideing a competitive salary and benefits package for this job as follows:
* A salary of circa � 37,000
* Company pension
* Excellent holidays
* The opportunity to become part of a brand-new facility If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more information, call Astute Technical Recruitment and speak to Steve Utton on (Apply online only) or email your curriculum vitae (CV) and Cover Letter . Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, discapability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but job job candidates must be able to demonstrate their capability to work in the UK
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in West Yorkshire, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About