Register for Job Alerts
Group Financial Accountant jobs in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Home > Details for 'Group Financial Accountant vacancy'
Group Financial Accountant
£40000 - £50000/annum + Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
The employer is a multi-award winning organisation who in 2016 were awarded the prestigious Queens award for Enterprise in Innovation. They have been recognised as one of the andlsquo;1000 Companies to Inspire Britainandrsquo; for the last 4 years running, as one of Britainand#39;s fastest growing private companies as part of The Sunday Times Virgin fast track 100 and the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 as well as wining the CIPS Award for Best Supplier Relationship. They have over 1,300 employeesandrsquo; worldwide and established businesses within 12 countries and operations in more than 80 OEM and tiered Automotive and Aerospace suppliers. They are now looking for a capable analytical Chartered Accountant who is fully qualified (ACA) and can bring a new perspective and ideas to the group finance function. With a strong technical skillset you will be able to work well under pressure and be a genuine self-starter. The successful candidate will be proactive, motivated and ambitious and have worked for a larg.worldwide organisation priorly. Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer you will be accountable for the
* Assisting the Group Chief Financial Officer with the creation, development, and maintenance of the Group Forecasting Model.
* Ensuring the accurate and timely completion and consolidation of the monthly Group Management Accounts.
* Responsible for the production of the Group cash flow statements.
* The preparation and collation of the year-end financial statutory accounts, consolidation packs, tax packs and company budgets and ad hoc financial reports for allocated entities.
* Overseeing the preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns, local taxation and employee state social and insurance returns.
* The management of periodic internal financial audits of the Groupandrsquo;s individual subsidiaries.
* Provision of support for the Group external auditors and tax advisors to ensure the year-end financial audit is completed on time and that all internal and external financial audit concerns are clearly recorded, reported, and closed in a timely fashion.
* Responsibility for the Group overhead cost reviews including the management of cost reduction programmes.
* The improvement and automation, where possible, of departmental processes, procedures and standard practices.
* The administration of the Groupandrsquo;s transfer pricing strategy, processes and procedures, and inter-company reconciliation.
* Developing and maintaining the needed reportage to support the above activities and to ensure the appropriate administrative records.
* Co-ordination of complex tender pricing across multiple geographies. The Job is primarily office based but you may be required to visit some of the business units abroad as and when needed to support the business needs
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Group Financial Accountant jobs in London
Group Financial Accountant jobs in Manchester
Group Financial Accountant jobs in Birmingham
Group Financial Accountant jobs in Liverpool
Group Financial Accountant jobs in Glasgow
Group Financial Accountant jobs in Nottingham
Group Financial Accountant jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About