Register for Job Alerts
Commercial Finance Manager jobs in London, England
Home > Details for 'Commercial Finance Manager vacancy'
Commercial Finance Manager
£55000 - £70000/annum
My client a market leader within the drinks industry are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager to act as a trusted and credible finance business partner, providing proactive support to stakeholders to drive change, add value, challenge decision making and maximise profit. This opportunity would suit someone who is passionate about driving business process and is comfortable working within an entrepreneurial and fast paced organisation, challenging business decisions and building key working relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Preparation of monthly brand PandL performance analysis (vs budget and prior year) by brand by market together with clear interpretation of the results and implications for future trading.
* Detailed review of monthly overheads and accruals with brand and sales teams to ensure accurate monthly reporting.
* Forecastin. Budgeting.
* Assist the brand and commercial teams in the preparation of their submissions and analysing the outputs.
* Preparation of group budget PandL model and outputs and intercompany allocations.
* Coach and support the brand marketing team to improve their financial understanding.
* Preparation of support schedules for key accounts in the Balance Sheet e.g. accruals and provisions.
* Preparation and analysis of month and year end reports.
* Assist in all areas of budgeting, forecasting and preparation of strategic plans.
* Maintaining the pricing models to support sales decisions.
* Provision of ad-hoc support and financial analysis to commercial and brand teams.
* Provide day to day financial support to the business.
* Support ad hoc internal audit reviews and MandA activity. The ideal individual would be someone who adapts well in a team and builds team spirit, recognises and rewards the contribution of others and sets clear defined objectives. You should be able to analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information, break information into component parts, patterns and relationships. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system and be able to produce workable solutions to a range of problems If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity please send an up to date curriculum vitae (CV) and short covering letter to support your application. The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (or similar) with at least 2 - 3 years post qualification experience. FMC. Drinks Industry experience desirable. You will have comprehensive experience in technical accounting aspects of management accounting, be commercially astute with strong analytical skills. Momentum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in London, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Commercial Finance Manager jobs in London
Commercial Finance Manager jobs in Manchester
Commercial Finance Manager jobs in Birmingham
Commercial Finance Manager jobs in Liverpool
Commercial Finance Manager jobs in Glasgow
Commercial Finance Manager jobs in Nottingham
Commercial Finance Manager jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About