Register for Job Alerts
Customer Service Officer - Birmingham jobs in Birmingham
Home > Details for 'Customer Service Officer - Birmingham vacancy'
Customer Service Officer - Birmingham
£16500 - £18000/annum
The employer is International Bank is looking to hire a Customer Service Officer to become part of their team; Job Purpose:
To understand and provide the counter service to fulfil customers and non-customers banking needs. Identify any opportunities to cross sell and refer same to the appropriate branch personnel. Process customer transactions in an efficient and timely manner and facilitate use of alternate channels wherever possible Area of Responsibility
* Ensure desired and uniform (Treating Customers Fairly) level of customer service to the branch customers; whether in front desk or in the teller area. This includes solving the customer queries efficiently, helping them with the alternatives and making sure that bankand#39;s processes and guidelines are followed in the same; within the desired timelines as per bankand#39;s commitment to customers.
* Ensure the rejections in transactions and account opening is kept at the minimum to ensure minimum customer inconvenience and the desired service timelines as communicated to the customer.
* Responsible for following all the health and safety, operational risk and compliance guidelines in their day-to-day work as per the bankand#39;s policies.
* Meet personal business targets as discussed and communicated by the Branch Manager in the beginning of Financial Year. This will require maintaining and growing book of the assigned customers, do the outbound calling an.or, meet clients outside the branch premises to generate further business and referrals.
* Organise and participate in events and play an active part in the Sales Promotional activities for the branch. To be proactive and vigilant in query handling, monetary transactions and relationship opening which may give rise to money laundering and other financial malpractices; informing the concerned authorities with detailed report well within the time.
* To undertake projects and assignment from time to time as directed by Supervisor.
* Be adaptive to the change; keen in learning and complying with the new or changed regulations and communications as given by the management time-to-time. Job Authorities:
* People Related:
Interaction with Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, Personal Bankers and other CSRand#39;s
* Operational Related:
Adhere to all policies and procedures for transactional banking, AML and KYC. Functional Skills
* Knowledge of ICICI banking products and services
* Ability to operate and balance cash on a daily basis
* Knowledge of ICICI banking procedures and processes and basic calculations
* Ability to process financial and non-financial transactions (eg. Deposits, withdrawals, remittances, draft, cheque clearing, holds etc.) Behavioral Skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to any situation or change
* Fast learner, energetic, and results-oriented
* Problem solver with good judgment and cash management skills
* Team player, Details orientation
* Professional, honest and efficient
* Work well under pressure
* Excellent analytical skills
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Birmingham
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About