Register for Job Alerts
Mechanical Engineer (Graduate/Degree Qualified/Exp jobs in Manchester, Liverpool, Wigan, Blackpool, Preston, Stretfo, England
Home > Details for 'Mechanical Engineer (Graduate/Degree Qualified/Exp vacancy'
Mechanical Engineer (Graduate/Degree Qualified/Exp
£24000 - £26000/annum
Manchester, Liverpool, Wigan, Blackpool, Preston, Stretfo, England
Mechanical Engineer (Graduat. Degree Qualifie. Experienced) � 24,000 to � 26,000 + Fast Track Progression + Structured Training +Pension +25 Days Holiday + Private Medical Insurance Manchester Graduate Engineer with .3 manufacturing experience needed by a true market leader that provides a varied structured graduate job with fast track progression! You will get exposure to a huge variety of projects across manufacturing so that you can build your skill and confidence. As this is a top flight job The employer is looking for graduates with exemplary academic records and who can boast of a couple of years of similar work experience in the manufacturing field. You will need at least a 2.1 in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or a similar related degree. The company is really well established in the area, can boast an impressive client base and an impressive manufacturing facility. They have a track record of successfully developing graduates with no work experience into top rate engineers. The current Technical Director joined the business as a Graduate with no work experience 10 years ago and the Production Manager 5 years ago. The Job:
* Mechanically focused job within manufacturing
* Fast track progression and structured training and development on provide andndash; you will move around different areas of manufacturing every 3 months until you have a rounded understanding base. You can then specialise in the area that you are best at that you most enjoy.
* Some areas that you will get involved in - Project based work, manufacturing improvements, new product introduction, manufacturing layout design, overseeing the installation of new capital kit. The Person:
* Mechanical Engineering degree with a 2.1 or 1st coupled with strong A Level and GCSE results.
* Will be able to boast of achievements outside of academia as well as within.
* Will be looking for a varied job that will give rounded exposure within manufacturing
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Manchester, Liverpool, Wigan, Blackpool, Preston, Stretfo, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About