Register for Job Alerts
Building Services Day Shift Engineer jobs in London, England
Home > Details for 'Building Services Day Shift Engineer vacancy'
Building Services Day Shift Engineer
Days Shift Engineer needed! Aldgate � 35,000 4on 4off days shift - 6am-6pm A large client of mine is at the moment searching for a keen and passionate electrically or mechanically biased days shift engineer to work on a brand new state of the ark site in the Southwark Bridge area. The client is looking for somebody from a Building Services background and who has recent exposure to working within days shift job. My client is a national full service facilities maintenance provider who pride themselves on being flexible and tailoring their service to clientand#39;s needs. This company is well established with strong client relationships however is still growing strongly which will provide excellent career progression opportunities for staff joining the company. Day to day duties include:
* PPM and reactive works as well as additional project works.
* All Electrical work on the properties including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, Comms rooms, UPS, and back-up generators and lighting systems.
* A working understanding of Air-conditioning systems and a basic understanding of mechanical (especially water treatment) and handyperson duties (and a willingness to complete this type of work as needed).
* Being on a call out rota to cover out of hourand#39;s breakdown emergencies.
* Keeping on top of maintenance workload in line with the companies KPIand#39;s.
* Oversee specialist contractors including site induction where needed.
* Liaising with the clients on each side in a polite and professional manner. � 35,000 4on 4off 6am-6pm Private healthcare Pension plan Internal training Progression PPE Overtime If you are interested in the above job please get in touch with the Eden Brown FM team! Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in London, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About