Register for Job Alerts
Investment Managers Assistant jobs in Exeter
Home > Details for 'Investment Managers Assistant vacancy'
Investment Managers Assistant
Investment Managersand#39; Assistant - Exeter Job Purpose:
Investment Managersand#39; Assistants are responsible for pro-actively supporting investment managers in their daily business across broad administrative and organisational functions. Providing an accurate, efficient service is essential in maintaining a strong relationship between the investment manager and the client. Based in the Exeter office, you will be accountable for providing a good quality of administrative support to a successful investment management team who look after a wide range of discretionary and advisory clients. This is a non-regulated position supporting a team of investment managers in looking after their clients. The Job involves assisting with the administration of portfolios and client records, handling client queries and liaising with the Operations department. Whilst you will be involved in assisting with the management of private client relationships, this job is primarily an administrative one. Looking forward, there may be an opportunity for you to complete the CISI level 4 qualification and to trade for clients on an and#39;execution-onlyand#39; basis. Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Deal with administration for the team and identify ways of improving efficiency.
* Assist in all aspects of opening and maintaining client accounts, including obtaining AML documentation.
* Keeping client information up to date and assisting in the production of client suitcapability reports. This may well involve communicating directly with clients, and intermediaries such as solicitors and accountants.
* Monitor the progress of new investments coming into Charles Stanley, and follow-up on any problems. issues which may arise.
* Liaise with the accounts department over cash movements and administer payments.
* Setting up, closing and managing client files, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
* Ensure that compliance regulations are adhered to.
* Follow-up potential new client leads and ensuring that the necessary forms are completed and correctly processed.
* Manage occasional special projects, such as collection of Know Y The employer (KYC) information. Qualifications and Experience:
* Educated to at least GCSE (or equivalent) level including Maths and English. A-Level qualifications would be preferred.
* Whilst not essential, an industry recognised qualification such as an Investment Operations Certificate would be an advantage.
* Experience of working in a similar environment is preferable as is a general understanding of the stock market and investment operations. Knowledge and Skills:
* You will have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* You will also be organised, numerate and a self-starter, possessing a high degree of initiative with regards to problem solving and taking on tasks in need of attention.
* The capability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail and accuracy, is essential.
* The successful candidate will be a strong team player. The Job involves supporting a number of investment managers and having the flexibility to adapt to their particular styles of working is key. We are looking for someone with an passionate, and#39;can-doand#39; attitude, combined with a personable manner and a good sense of humour. Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Exeter
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About