Register for Job Alerts
3rd Line ICT Engineer, Liverpool jobs in Liverpool, England
Home > Details for '3rd line ICT Engineer, Liverpool vacancy'
3rd line ICT Engineer, Liverpool
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen. Weand#39;d be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
Demonstrable and sound experience of:
* Management of Active Directory, DNS and WINS.
* Windows Server OS 200.201.2016 support.
* Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Support.
* Standardisation of Clien. Server OS builds using SCCM including the administration, packaging and deployment of software and updates.
* Knowledge and understanding of Exchange 2010 and Skype for Business.
* Group policy creation and management.
* Experience within a service level driven environment.
* Willing to provide 24 x 7 out of hours support on a rota basis.
* Clean Driving Licence.
* Undertake Security Clearance checks. Preferred:
* Appreciation of SQL Databases and their management.
* Administration of Web and Email filter solutions.
* Anti-Virus software deployments.
* Mobile Device Management Software.
* IT Service continuity. Role Profile:
Focused on supporting Microsoft Operating systems and applications, the key tasks will require the engineer:
* The Job will involve providing general 3rd line IT support to a range of public sector and blue light emergency services customers predominantly on a Microsoft platform.
* As a 3rd Line IT Engineer The Job will require a strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills based background using various diagnostic tools.
* In addition, strong inter-personal skills are needed to guide customers (both internal and external) through situations (over the phone as well as face-to-face), providing resolution to incidents and ultimately reach customer satisfaction.
* Communication is a key skill to enable the management of faults through incident, change and problem management.
* To maintain and further develop the Windows environment. This includes patching; hotfixes, software version upgrades, and provide training to peers.
* Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended Technical Support services to customers.
* To deliver the highest level of customer service by resolving escalated customer technical support incident.requests to meet the SLAs.
* To document the processes and procedures related to the day to day management of key systems and to introduce it to the wider Operational team.
* Provide Problem Management by using all the information to hand to identify, prevent or resolve either on-going or potential issues that would affect a adversely customer. Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Appropriate Microsoft qualifications (expired qualifications if relevant will be taken into account).
* Appropriate industry experience to deliver the requirements of The Job.
* ITIL foundation or Practitioner. Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we provide industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Liverpool, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
3rd line ICT Engineer, Liverpool jobs in London
3rd line ICT Engineer, Liverpool jobs in Manchester
3rd line ICT Engineer, Liverpool jobs in Birmingham
3rd line ICT Engineer, Liverpool jobs in Liverpool
3rd line ICT Engineer, Liverpool jobs in Glasgow
3rd line ICT Engineer, Liverpool jobs in Nottingham
3rd line ICT Engineer, Liverpool jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About