Register for Job Alerts
Insurance PA- Maternity Contract To Start ASAP jobs in City Of London, England
Home > Details for 'Insurance PA- Maternity Contract to start ASAP vacancy'
Insurance PA- Maternity Contract to start ASAP
£30000 - £35000/annum
City of London, England
An award winning insurance company located in the heart of the City is seeking a bright, meticulous and hard working Personal Assistant to support the CUO on a contract basis. If you are available right away with experience within the insurance sector supporting at senior level, please make a job application today! Duties Include:
To provide secretarial and administrative support, including minute taking, to the Reinsurance (Chief Underwriting Officer).
* Secretarial support to Chief Underwriting Officer.
* Set meetings and take minutes at Branch Underwriting and Charity Committee meetings.
* Arrange meetings on behalf of CUO, including trip meetings, conferences and annual marketing meetings.
* Cover absence of the CEOand#39;s PA.
* Arrange and book travel on behalf of department using our corporate travel company. Co-ordinate itineraries for CUO.
* Collate and bind meeting booklets for extensive trips and conferences.
* Assist department with finance department requests, including payment of invoices and foreign currency requests for overseas business travel.
* Preparation of expenses on behalf of CUO and Head of MAST team as needed using Concur.
* Complete foreign currency cash expense claims for CUO.
* Track and maintain a comprehensive Excel Spreadsheet of all teamsand#39; TandE expenses.
* Track and maintain departmentand#39;s leave in an Excel Spreadsheet; including annual leave, business travel and corporate days.
* Maintain the departmentand#39;s contact database using the Sugar CRM system.
* Reception cover (when needed) to be shared with the other PAand#39;s and co-ordinated by the Office Manager.
* Organise annual department away day.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload without supervision
* Excellent organisational and communication skills needed
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as with own initiative Solid MS office skills, including Excel. Experience using Concur and SharePoint. Knowledge of Survey Monkey, ADP and Sugar CRM useful. Please make a job application to the email address attached to this advert but note only successful job job candidates will be responded to. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a large amount of response Office Angels receive; only successful job job candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK and Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in City Of London, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About