Register for Job Alerts
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Halifax, West Yorkshire, England
Home > Details for 'Mechanical Maintenance Engineer vacancy'
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£30000 - £35000/annum + Pension Package
Halifax, West Yorkshire, England
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Job Type:
Permanent The job salary will be
� 30-35,000 per annum Hours:
6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm The Job is in
Brighouse Mechanical Maintenance Engineer The Job Fundamentally, The Job will entail maintaining the smooth running of all the machinery and equipment within the factory (FMCG). As such, pre-planned and preventative maintenance will be a large part of The Job, as well as project work, scheduled line changes and breakdown management. The employer is at the moment looking for a capable Mechanical Engineer who will cost-effectively deliver maintenance on production lines with monthly and annual maintenance programme activities. The successful job job candidate will be covering all aspects of the maintenance functions and will actively implement new and progressive methods which will intend to increase productivity and relicapability. Duties will involve:
* Efficiently and effectively respond to plant and equipment based breakdowns.
* Ideally experience of using wrapping, pressing, cutting and packaging machinery.
* Be responsible for fault diagnostics and communicating these issues in order for smooth resolutions.
* Ensure smooth handovers at end of shifts.
* Maximise production output and flowing operations.
* Communicate with the team with confidence and astuteness.
* Aid in the upkeep of technical documents.
* Guarantee the compliance of budgetary allowance and ensure appropriate stock levels.
* Lead the team into greater working structures and actively participate in meetings with suppliers, customers and internal teams.
* Provide training to Operators in basic maintenance skills.
* Implement health and safety improvements and compliance.
* Delegate operations within the team
* Analyse infrastructure for improvements on problem solving techniques to ensure efficiency of production and safety.
* Quality assurance and inspection.
* Document upkeep.
* Report to supervisors and directors with progress information.
* Holding weekly team engineering action targets and set realistic outputs and improvements. The Candidate
* Have been a time-served apprentice and achieved a level 3 NVQ in Engineering.
* At least 5 yearsandrsquo; of relevant experience.
* Preferably have Multi-Skilled Engineering experience. Most importantly mechanical, preferably proficient with pneumatic and electrical work.
* FMCG environment experience.
* Packaging or bottling experience.
* Good communication skills with leadership capability in order to effectively run a team in the right direction.
* Works well under pressure.
* Time management skills.
* Motivated and proactive individual.
* Meticulous and methodical. The Company The employer is a well-established, family company who is a leader in its production line within the FMCG environment
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Halifax, West Yorkshire, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer jobs in London
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Manchester
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Birmingham
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Liverpool
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Glasgow
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Nottingham
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About