Register for Job Alerts
Analyst &Amp;Ndash; Loans And Settlements / Banking jobs in Edinburgh, Scotland
Home > Details for 'Analyst – Loans and Settlements / Banking vacancy'
Analyst – Loans and Settlements / Banking
£100 - £120/week
Administrato. Analyst - Loans and Settlements. Banking and#39;Outsource UKand#39; are seeking an Administrato. Analyst - Loans and Settlements to work on a contract basis, for a leading Financial Services organisation, located in Edinburgh. The key elements of this job are the delivery of high quality, accurate and timely administration for clients, market partners and internal partners such as Finance, GTC as well as individual business units. Key skills needed for the Administrato. Analyst - Loans and Settlements. Banking
* The successful candidate will be part of a small, multi-functional, client and market facing operational team directly responsible for the administration of the banking groupsand#39; market products.
* The successful candidate will be accountable for the delivery of high quality, timely, specialised support direct to clients and their professional advisors, market partners including UK and Global Banks, Investment Houses and hedge funds, internal stakeholders notably Finance, GTC and Business Units across the bank.
* You will also be accountable for ensuring the financial integrity of the bank by remediating data inaccuracies, managing long or short cash positions and taking steps to manage consequential impacts of those imbalances. This requires a understanding of products supported by Market Operations.
* As Market Operations operate a 24 hour 5.5 day a week business, shift work is needed to support the business on a voluntary basis.
* Experience with Loans, settlements and other banking products
* Extensive experience within a similar job and organisation
* Strong administration skills. Numerical skills If you are a Administrato. Analyst - Loans and Settlements. Banking looking for a new contract opportunities either make a job application online or if would like to find out about other I. Financial Services opportunities please contact Denny Jenkins on (Apply online only) or email (url removed) Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new job You could benefit from our job job candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information. Outsource. Our People. Your Success. Outsource UK is one of the countryand#39;s largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors. We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, provide a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and job job candidates. The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on relicapability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand The employer. Please visit our website (url removed)
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Edinburgh, Scotland
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About