Register for Job Alerts
Field Service Engineer jobs in Oxford, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Bicester, England
Home > Details for 'Field Service Engineer vacancy'
Field Service Engineer
£28000 - £29000/annum + Van + Pension + Healthcare + Holid
Oxford, cowley, headington, Abingdon, Bicester, England
Job title andndash; Field Service Engineer Location andndash; Oxford Salary and Package - � 28,000-� 29,000 + 10% annual bonus + Company Van + Company expenses card + Pension. Shifts andndash; Mon-Fri 08:
30 About the company Established in Australia around the year 1950 my client is a worldwide enterprise operating in all corners of the globe. They are known for the distribution of instant boiler and chillers to various commercial and domestic premises ranging from Inland revenue offices, schools, hospitals, as well as for facilities management companies, large and small. My client is at the moment experience a sustained period of growth, with last year seeing them turn over around 30 million pound within the UK. To accompany this growth they are now looking for experienced field service engineers to become part of their team. About The Job As a Field Service Engineer you will be accountable for the repair of instant boiling water heaters within a commercial environment. The successful candidate will be needed to use a multimeter to fault find, checking for earthing faults and insulation, change parts included fuses and finally your requirements will be to perform electrical safety checks. About you To be considered for an service engineer job with this worldwide enterprise you will need to have the following;
* Experience working as a field service engineer.
* Hold an electrical qualification.
* Reside within a postcode in Oxford
* Customer facing experience.
* Hold a full UK vehicle licence. The benefits As a field service Engineer not only will you reap the financial reward and satisfaction of working for a market leader, you will also benefit from the following;
* The successful candidate will be working for an established company, over 60 years industry experience.
* You will have the chance to gain further electrical qualification.
* You will have the chance to progress through the ranks. If you believe you have the relevant experience and are ready to jump into your next career, please call Ashton on (Apply online only)
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Oxford, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Bicester, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About