Register for Job Alerts
Finance Business Partner jobs in Blackburn
Home > Details for 'Finance Business Partner vacancy'
Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £50000/annum Benefits
About Capita We are the UKand#39;s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India. We are seeking a Finance Business Partner for our finance team located in Blackburn. This is a key business partnering job working with operations, responsible for net profit reporting and analysis of reported performance against expectations. We are looking for someone who is able to work independently from the main finance function, enjoys working with local service teams to get under the numbers to influence business performance. Reporting to Head of Finance located in Leeds. job duties
* Partner with the Director of Service located in Blackburn, providing guidance on the financial impact of business decisions and assisting them with the creation of the monthly board pack.
* Work with operational heads of service to deliver accurate and timely forecasts of financial performance, taking account any potential operational risks and opportunities.
* Produce accurate and timely reporting for the contract on a monthly basis.
* Ensure accurate representation of monthly PandL performance, posting all needed ledger entries, reviewing the ledger to understand costs and supporting your transactions with appropriate reconciliations.
* Review reported performance against targets, challenge operations to produce and deliver action plans to improve the performance and ensure everyone understands and is able to explain the key drivers of variances.
* Build and maintain strong professional relationships across the business to influence financial performance and understand the contract, price and cost drivers and challenge assumptions where necessary.
* Review forecast against Business Plan and prior forecast targets, and ensure key drivers of variances are clearly understood.
* Produce accurate working capital forecasts, working to minimise working capital through accurate and timely billing to The employer, and ensure query resolution on a timely basis.
* Deliver monthly scheduled and ad-hoc reporting to tight deadlines.
* Work with finance, operational and transformation teams to streamlining existing processes, designing new reports and processes where necessary.
* Help to identify requirements for change controls, working with the commercial and service teams to take account of changes to baseline. Key Performance Measures
* Accuracy of monthly PandL and financial forecasts.
* Relevant areas of MI. business plans. reforecast prepared in accordance with guidelines.
* Monthly meetings held with relevant contract stakeholders to discuss performance and trends.
* Production of analysis. trends. risk and opportunity schedules with recommended actions.
* Any key issues highlighted.
* Accuracy and timeliness of key job duties.
* Working Capital kept to a minimum.
* Ability to use own judgement and initiative to anticipate and investigate queries. Skills and Experience:
* Recently qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
* Previous experience in accounting job (industry or practice)
* Diligent, attention to detail, willing to challenge
* Excellent MS Excel skills
* Experience of Business and Reporting systems (SAP desirable)
* Able to act on own initiative
* Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively to meet tight reporting deadlines.
* Good at communicating at all levels, with finance and non-finance teams.
* Ability to influence decision making process through clear presentation of financials At Capita, training and development arenand#39;t optional extras:
theyand#39;re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 dayand#39;s holiday company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, discapability, age or sexual orientation. Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services provideed are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be needed to register with us. If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capitaand#39;s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Blackburn
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About