Register for Job Alerts
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Lichfield,Birmingham,Derby, Burton Upon Trent, West Midla, England
Home > Details for 'Maintenance engineer vacancy'
£30000 - £32000/annum + Overtime, Pension, Training
Lichfield,Birmingham,Derby, Burton upon trent, West Midla, England
Job Title andndash; Maintenance Engineer Location andndash; Lichfield Salary -� 30,000 including shift allowance + generous overtime (� 40k) Shifts - 3 Shift Rotation Monday to Friday (6am andndash; 2pm. 2pm andndash; 10pm. 10pm andndash; 6am) Holidays andndash; 28 days inclusive of Bank Holidays. Excellent training available on PLCs. An excellent opportunity for a recently qualified engineer to step up to. The Company The employer is one of the worldandrsquo;s largest producers of bottle water. Not only producing their own brand of sparkling and still water, they also supply to the importantity of UK Supermarkets and continue increase there already impressive market share. With sites all across the world, their Lichfield site produces 70,000 bottle of water per day. Thanks to recent heavy investment they have just complete the installation of a third line, which will take total production to 110,000 bottles a day. The companyandrsquo;s success is down to their production process. Unlike many of their competitors who buy in bottles, out clientandrsquo;s sites all have fully automated injection moulding presses and high speed rotary blow moulding facilities allowing them to manufacture the bottles as they need them. This not only drives down the costs of production, but also transportation and storage cost. The recent growth of the site has now led them to look to further boost the engineering presence on site so as they can achieve 90% plus line availcapability. As such they require two multiskilled maintenance engineers to become part of their well established maintenance team. The Job The Maintenance Engineer will be needed to perform reactive and planned preventative maintenance on the fully automated bottling plant, injection moulding and blow moulding machines. This will include:
* Electrical fault finding with a multimeter against electrical drawings.
* Mechanical fault finding and repair. The production equipment includes 2x Injection Mould Press (used to make andlsquo;blanksandrsquo; that are blown into bottles) andgt; 2x High Speed Rotary Blow Moulders (producing 70,000 a day up to 110,000 capacity) andgt; rotary filling lines (these are comprised on overhead volume flasks that contain the exact amount of water that will be poured into the bottle. The volume each flask can contain differs depending on the size of the bottle they are producing) andgt; capping lines (bottle caps are screwed on) andgt; high speed printing and labelling lines andgt; shrink wrappers andgt; robotic palletisers. All of these are connected by slat conveyors. The Candidate To be successful in your application for the Maintenance Engineer position you should have the following skills or attributes:
* Must have completed a recognised electrical engineering qualification or apprenticeship.
* Must have worked in automated Industrial environment
* Must be able to fault find with a multimeter and read electrical drawings. Candidate do not necessarily have to have specific experience on Injection Moulding equipment as this can be trained, however existing experience on plastics machines would be of specific interest
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Lichfield,Birmingham,Derby, Burton Upon Trent, West Midla, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Maintenance engineer jobs in London
Maintenance engineer jobs in Manchester
Maintenance engineer jobs in Birmingham
Maintenance engineer jobs in Liverpool
Maintenance engineer jobs in Glasgow
Maintenance engineer jobs in Nottingham
Maintenance engineer jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About