Register for Job Alerts
Mechanical And Electrical Engineer/Multi-Skilled Building Services Eng jobs in West Thurrock, Essex, England
Home > Details for 'Mechanical and Electrical Engineer/Multi-Skilled Building Services Eng vacancy'
Mechanical and Electrical Engineer/Multi-Skilled Building Services Eng
£30000 - £33000/annum
West Thurrock, Essex, England
Working for one of the largest FM companies in the UK, they maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings around the UK. They provide an excellent permanent package, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, pension etc. and can provide long term employment and progression. Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, you will be accountable for carrying out planned preventative maintenance, reactive an.or breakdown maintenance and any continuous improvement project work. We are looking for individuals with a range of skill sets including mechanical, electrical, HVAC, Gas and AC. � 30,000-� 33,000 per annum 25 days holiday + bank holidays Static site (mileage paid) Working Monday-Friday, shifts are 6-2.30, 8.30-4.30 and 9-6. job duties Carry out daily PPM routines.
* Provide prompt and effective reactiv.breakdown maintenance.
* Increase equipment efficiency, relicapability and reduce waste.
* Maintain accurate documentation of all failures and maintenance carried out.
* Comply fully with Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
* Fault find on mechanical an.or electrical equipment and machinery.
* Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
* Carry out risk assessments where needed
* Proactively walk the floors, reporting and rectifying any maintenance or HandS issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
* Be aware of the Business Continuity plan for your area of the business What we want Flexibility is essential as this job will be based on shift work
* Excellent problem solving abilities
* Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
* Previous experience of working on a static FM Contract is desirable
* Ability to work as part of a team, taking direction from senior managers
* Customer focused
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* Presentable and approachable, with a andlsquo;can-doandrsquo; attitude.
* Relevant Mechanical, Electrical and HandS qualifications.
* Full UK vehicle licence To make a job application, please submit your details and curriculum vitae (curriculum vitae (CV)) or call (Apply online only) and ask for Jade
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in West Thurrock, Essex, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About