Register for Job Alerts
Electrical Maintenance Technician. Perm Days jobs in Manchester, England
Home > Details for 'Electrical Maintenance Technician. Perm Days vacancy'
Electrical Maintenance Technician. Perm Days
£33000 - £35000/annum
Electrical Maintenance Technician - Perm Days The job salary will be
Circa � 35,000 + bonus + pension + 25 holidays and all the normal benefits package + overtime The Job is in
Greater Manchester (very easily commutable from Manchester or Warrington) Hours:
Monday to Friday - 7.30am - 4pm You will have experience gained in a maintenance job in a similar heavy engineering. heavy manufacturing plant; e.g. recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. electromechanical. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, other ancillary equipment. This is the opportunity to Work on a modern state of the art plant, very varied work with very stable long term. progression opportunities. The Person:
* Drives, inverter drives
* Instrumentation (pressure, level and flow transmitters)
* Time served. formal apprenticeship
* 17th edition
* Good CMMS understanding. DESIRABLE;
* ATEX, Compex
* Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
* Appreciate LOLER. Lifting regulations. The Job:
* Maintenance of various sections of the plant.
* Monitor production process.
* Assist with PPM.
* Monitor the machinery performance.
* CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
* Health and safety focused. To make a job application please send curriculum vitae (CV) to chris (dot) wakefield (at) morson (dot) com or call (Apply online only) to discuss EandI tech; instrument engineer; Electrical maintenance; electrical and instrumentation technician; EandI Technician; site electrician; electrical engineer; plcs; siemens s7; s5; abb; s400; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; control loops; hydraulics; dcs; pneumatics; FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; power station; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Manchester, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About