Register for Job Alerts
Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Up To &Amp;Pound;30k P/A jobs in Birmingham
Home > Details for 'Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Up to £30k p/a vacancy'
Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Up to £30k p/a
£20000 - £30000/annum See advert
Commercial Insurance Account Handler This is a exciting opening to become part of a rapidly expanding and friendly insurance brokerage situated in Birminghamand#39;s Jewellery Quarter. Due to business success and ambitious plans for further growth, The employer requires a commercial account handler with very good communicative skills skills. This job would suit someone who enjoys being proactive and can achieve results. There is the opportunity to benefit from a competitive salary and support and training throughout. The employer provides a wide range of products including commercial property, retail, fleet, licapability and landlord insurance packages. Essential Requirements:
The successful job job candidate should have experience of general commercial insurance preferably gained within a broker environment and should have;
* A Cert Cll qualification or be prepared to work towards.
* An understanding of working within SLAand#39;s.
* Exceptional customer focus and relationship building skills.
* Strong communication skills, as well as organisational and prioritisation skills Acturis software understanding is ESSENTIAL job duties and Tasks include:
Working closely with an account executive your job will involve maintaining and building strong relationships with commercial insurance customers and;
* Acting as the first point of contact providing clients with professional support and accurate information.
* Responding to clients queries in a timely and accurate manner.
* Providing relevant information to the sales team and to ensure sales opportunities are realised.
* Producing and maintaining accurate and complete documentation.
* Logging all business activity, ensuring revenue is accurately recorded and documented. The job salary will be
� 25,000 - � 30,000 per annum (dependent on experience) My Client would consider a Junior for this job at � 20,000-� 25,000 per annum (dependent on experience) Hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Benefits:
25 days holiday + bank holidays (holiday entitlement will increase by one day per full year of service up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays) This job would suit; Account Handler Insurance Account Executive, Insurance Advisor. Manager, Commercial Insurance Accountant Handler. Please call Guy Hancox at Pure Staff today to discuss further on (Apply online only)
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Birmingham
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About