Register for Job Alerts
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Coventry, Birmingham, West Midlands, Leicester, England
Home > Details for 'Maintenance Engineer vacancy'
£38500 - £40000/annum + Overtime, Pension, Training
Coventry, Birmingham, West Midlands, Leicester, England
Maintenance Engineer. Maintenance Technician Salary - � 38,400 including shift premium + pension, 33 days holidays and excellent overtime scheme. With great Industry specific training available. OTE mid 45 - 50K OTE Training available andndash; Robotics and PLC. Fanuc and Siemen. Mitsubishi Three shift Rotation Pattern, 7am - 3:
00pm, 3pm - 12am, 12:
00am - 7:
00pm Monday - Friday Lots of Overtime available on Saturday and Sundays. 1.5x and Double Pay The Company An stimulating opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to become part of The employer who are a large UK business located in Coventry. They are looking to add two maintenance engineers to their team . The employer has recently gone through a large beneficial buyout by a Multi-Billion Pound group. The well-known and large worldwide manufacturing group have recently acquired a huge 1st tier manufacturing company on Coventry and now begins the reinvestment and growth phase. job duties The new owners are at the moment investing a significant amount of money into the site. 500K training allowance for the engineering team, industry leading training and numerous new equipment being installed regularly. Training on various PLCs and Fanuc robotics will be provided by the company. The employer is a large Tier 1 Automotive company with a history dating back to the Mid 1950s, and supply to some the important OEMs in the UK. Such as BMW, JLR, Vauxhall and Nissan. The employer also has a FULL order book for the next 18 years so security and progression is available with The employers. The Job:
The Job will be challenging but technical rewarding Maintenance Engineer job.
* Maintenance, production improvements and project work.
* Weekly PPMs The Job initially will be 80% reactive 20% PPM.
* Working on BRAND new manufacturing equipment, Robotics, various press equipment, Fanuc, motorman. Automated equipment.
* Faulting finding electrically and mechanically on several types of equipment onsite
* Gain exposure to various machinery.
* Fault finding to Input and output level on PLCs
* Work as part of a large 28 MAN Maintenance team. Support an automotive based production facility and by working as part of a team ensure manufacturing maximises its output Key Skills Maintenance engineer formally qualified in mechanical or electrical disciplines. Knowledge of electrics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics. The Maintenance engineer will preferably have robotics experience and worked within a manufacturing environment. Dedicated maintenance professional who understands a busy manufacturing requirements. Self-motivated achiever. Equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team. The Benefits As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
* Salary - � 38,700 Basic OTE 44K andndash; 46K
* Will look at job job candidates who are in engineering jobs and want to step up into leadership in the future.
* Excellent training
* Company pension plan available.
* Continuous progression opportunities and training available. The employer will provide trainin.development and possible progression for the right job job candidate. If youandrsquo;re interested in this job Please contact me on or (Apply online only)
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Coventry, Birmingham, West Midlands, Leicester, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Maintenance Engineer jobs in London
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Manchester
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Birmingham
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Liverpool
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Glasgow
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Nottingham
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About