Register for Job Alerts
Gas Engineer jobs in Bradford
Home > Details for 'Gas Engineer vacancy'
A leading FM provider at the moment requires a capable Gas Safe Engineer (LPG and Oil) to work on their prestigious clientand#39;s site in Brandon. Position Overview To perform mechanical maintenance to both plant and building equipment. To ensure the operation of the ga.oil heating and processing systems. The Job
* Perform mechanical maintenance to both plant equipment and building equipment.
* Provide assistance to other maintenance personnel as and when needed
* To work overtime if needed
* Confidence to work frequently at height following all necessary health and safety procedures this requires a good level of fitness to access the needed areas by ladders
* Writing and following risk and method statements
* Must have experience of working on steam boiler systems and understanding of how these systems work
* Servicing and installation of ga.oil equipment will also be needed with the appropriate training and qualifications
* To follow all company procedures including following all company health and safety requirements and the use of computer equipment for processing work task information
* Ensure the operation of the ga.oil heating and processing systems. This involves repairing, designing and installing ga.oil pipe work and associated fittings
* Completion of needed documentation as specified in relevant standards and regulations.
* Use competently computers and mobile phones to receive and record work information including hours worked on each work request.
* To assist all trades within the facility and through the correct training be able to complete tasks away from your core mechanical skills
* Ad hoc duties as requested by your management team
* Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business
* Be part of an on call system, if needed Essential
* Manual Handling
* Previous relevant experience in the discipline area (LPG. Oil)
* Appreciation of industry safety standards and procedures
* Experience of working within a customer focused environment
* Must have a time served fabricatio.plumbing apprenticeship and or relevant qualifications.
* Must have plumbing qualifications or equivalent experience
* A recognised ga.oil qualification to enable the installation and testing of ga.oil systems on site.
* An Electrical qualification
* NVQ Level 3 in appropriate discipline
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
* Ability to read schematic and circuit diagrams
* Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems.
* Willingness to undertake further training
* Willingness and capability to participate in task audit.near miss reportin.plant audits etc.
* Takes responsibility for own actions
* Must hold a full UK vehicle licence If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar job then we would like to hear from you! As a successful job job candidate you will have an stimulating opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated. To make a job application - Please submit your details and curriculum vitae (curriculum vitae (CV)) with the relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Busines. Agency
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Bradford
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About