Register for Job Alerts
Maintenance Engineer jobs in Tilbury, Basildon, Stanford-Le-Hope
Home > Details for 'Maintenance Engineer vacancy'
£38000 - £40000/annum + Overtime
Tilbury, Basildon, Stanford-le-hope
Maintenance Engineer The job salary will be
� 38,000 The Job is in
Monday andndash; Friday, 5 weeks of days 1 week of nights. Pension:
Match Contribution Holidays:
28 days including bank holidays (increasing by a day each year) The Company My client is now looking for a number Maintenance Engineers to become part of their brand new site. They are a world leader within the automated logistic industry, operating in over 200 different countries. In the UK, they have several large fully automated sites with the new site due to go live back end of 2017. The business is in the process of recruiting for their new state of the art distribution centre which is as large as 8 football pitches. Through immense backing from their customers last year they achieved a turnover of just over � 800 million. To continue to compete at the top of their industry they continuously invest in state of the art machine along with investing in their people through various training opportunities. The Job As a Maintenance Engineer, your job duties will be:
* To work on and maintain various conveyor systems, sortation machines and packaging lines, all of which are PLC driven and fully automated.
* Performing reactive maintenance on fully automated machines to help maintain the large amount of orders (28,000 per hour). This may include striping down to component level and swapping parts like for like.
* Preventative Maintenance ensuring all machines are running as efficiently and effectively as possible, including general checks, lubrication, striping and rebuilding faulty components.
* Following up on any continued break downs or issues which keep arising.
* To make sure all company procedures are adhered to through a high level of quality work. The Candidate To be a successful Maintenance Engineer you will expect:
* To come from an automated background.
* To have experience with both reactive and preventative work.
* To be able to work on both electrical and mechanical components. Benefits As a Maintenance Engineer, you will receive:
* A great pension scheme.
* Immense security with a market leader in their field.
* Continued development through ongoing training both internally and externally
* Opportunity to develop in to management positions
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Tilbury, Basildon, Stanford-Le-Hope
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About