Register for Job Alerts
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Home > Details for 'Electrical Maintenance Engineer vacancy'
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£35000 - £37000/annum
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Newcastle upon Tyne � 35,000 - 37,000 Are you a fully qualified electrical engineer Have you got ambition and a can-do attitude Are you looking for variety in your daily routine in a job that will allow you to grow We have an stimulating opportunity for you to become part of one of the worlds most respectable companies at their Newcastle head office. Benefits
* For this job, you will be asked to take two days off during the week in order to work weekends.
* Un-rivalled level of training and with active promotion aspects
* 285 days holidays per annum job duties
* Carry out maintenance, repair and fault finding on all electrical systems as per instruction from Facilities Manager
* Maintain equipment, appliances and fixtures when instructed or scheduled to do so
* Adhere to health and safety regulations
* Provide a prompt and valuable service to all clients and customers. Personal Requirements
* 17th Edition, Time Served Electrician.
* Career history as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer OR similar position
* Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements related to job job
* Strong work ethic and able to complete tasks using own initiative
* Ability to deliver good qualitys of customer service
* Proven capability to work as part of a team as well as alone This vacancy is open to receiving applications for the next three weeks and we are looking to fill The Job ASAP. Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments an.or additional arrangements as needed to support your application. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporar.contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in London
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Manchester
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Birmingham
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Liverpool
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Glasgow
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Nottingham
Electrical Maintenance Engineer jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About