Register for Job Alerts
Field Service Engineer jobs in Bradford
Home > Details for 'Field Service Engineer vacancy'
Field Service Engineer
£21000 - £25000/annum Company Car, Pension, 4 weeks holida
We are looking for a competent electro-mechanical engineer who can work as a Field Service Engineer for a leading Print and Mobile computing business. Covering Leeds and the North East you will work remotely servicing customer`s mobile computing technology. SALARY:
� 21,000-25,000 (includes double time for banks holidays and time and half for out of hours work) ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
Company Car, Pension, 4 weeks holiday, death in service, potential over time. Company discretionary end of year bonus. The Job is in
Leeds COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS:
Huddersfield, Bradford, Harrogate, Newcastle, York, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rochdale JOB SPECIFICATION - Field Service Engineer This remote working job will see you go out to customer`s sites and service their devices and equipment. Additionally you will be accountable for:
* Maintaining and testing Customerand#39;s equipment on site.
* Carrying out preventative maintenance and any repair necessary.
* Discussing the nature of fault with Customerand#39;s staff.
* Completing service call report whilst on site and secure customers signature.
* Installing new equipment and test on Customerand#39;s site.
* Instructing Customerand#39;s staff on equipment usage where necessary, demonstrating functions and answering queries. REQUIREMENTS - Field Service Engineer
* This job is customer facing and requires someone with a strong electro-mechanical engineering skill set who can troubleshoot and solve problems quickly.
* You will have a friendly and approachable manner, someone who is easy to get on with, works hard and is happy to go above and beyond the call of duty.
* The Job involves lots of travelling so you will have a full UK driver`s license. You will also be on call 1 week out of 3.
* Overtime is available but this varies depending on customer`s service agreements.
* Full training will be provided but an eagerness to learn and develop is always needed. THE COMPANY:
With over 30 years` experience of provideing a range of dedicated printer support and maintenance services to our customersand#39; supply chains. Our tailored solutions range from break fix through to complete managed service as well as preventative solutions It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following jobs an.or markets, and worked with the following products an.or services:
Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Printer engineer, Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Delivery Please Note - Wallace Hind Selection have been selected as our exclusive retained partner so any direct applications from job job candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to them. INTERESTED Please make a job application to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Field Service Engineer, reference ZC1708-55 to DD:
+44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel:
+44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where The Job is based
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Bradford
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About