Register for Job Alerts
Construction Lecturer - Brickwork jobs in Cambridgeshire, England
Home > Details for 'Construction Lecturer - Brickwork vacancy'
Construction Lecturer - Brickwork
£24040 - £33184/annum Plus Additional Benefits
JM-160070 JOB TITLE:
Construction Lecturer - Brickwork The Job is in
� 24,040 - � 33,184 per annum and all the normal benefits Protocol Excellence in FE is delighted to announce a great permanent opportunity for a passionate further education educator to work at a modern progressive Further Education College located in Cambridgeshire. This job, will provide the right job job candidate a superb opportunity, provideing huge amounts of job satisfaction with the capability to enjoy many benefits. What do you get in return
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Generous annual leave scheme
* Pension Scheme Who are we looking for We are looking to recruit the best talent. We are looking for to hear from individuals that are passionate about education, are highly motivated, passionate and have a commitment to learner achievement and success. The job The successful candidate will be accountable for the delivery of effective teaching and learning across the Level 3 Brickwork programme. You will deliver consistently good or better teaching sessions and motivate learners to raise their ambitions and realise their full potential. Do you qualify To be considered for this job, you will need to meet the following criteria:
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed).
* Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in a related subject area.
* Have recent experience of the Level 3 Brickwork programme.
* A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to make a job application for one We are looking to interview right away. If you are interested in working at this great college and are available for interview, please make a job application with your curriculum vitae (CV) and daytime contact number. If this is not quite right for you, please get in touch today to hear about the array of opportunities Protocol Excellence in FE has in the United Kingdom. Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Cambridgeshire, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About