Register for Job Alerts
Structural Engineer jobs in Edinburgh, Scotland
Home > Details for 'Structural Engineer vacancy'
£30000 - £35000/annum
Structural Engineer Edinburgh If you want an opportunity to become part of an award winning consulting engineer who will accelerate your career to the next level then this opportunity is for you. Conrad Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner to the industryand#39;s leading firms and we work hard with The employers to ensure together, we can provide you the best vacancies in the market; if you read on you will find this vacancy is just that. We are at the moment looking for a Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opening with a company located in the City Centre. Interested job job candidates should have a range of buildings structures design experience, which should include experience of common construction materials and at least 3 yearsand#39; postgraduate experience. job duties of the Structural Engineer:
* Execute engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study and Detailed Design)
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures
* Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule under guidance of a Senior Engineer
* Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review
* Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Minimum Bachelorand#39;s degree in Civi. Structural Engineering or related field
* At least 3 yearsand#39; postgraduate experience
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safet.environmental requirements, procedures and job duties.
* Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience On provide for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from � 30,000 to � 35,000 depending on experience. Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance, annual bonus and a range of other flexible benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to bu.sell additional holidays through salary sacrifice. The employer has a proven history of their employees achieving CEng status through their training scheme. They have regular salary reviews, social nights, away days and regular in-house or external CPD seminars. Flexible working is permitted. Core hours are 10am-12noon and 2pm-4pm
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Edinburgh, Scotland
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About