Register for Job Alerts
Maintenance Electrician jobs in York, North Yorkshire, England
Home > Details for 'Maintenance Electrician vacancy'
£28000 - £30000/annum + Van, Holidays, Pension
York, North Yorkshire, England
Working for one of the UKand#39;s leading and largest Mechanical and Electrical companies. The company employs over 2,(Apply online only) multi-skilled maintenance engineers including electrical, mechanical and general maintenance staff. They cover air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can provide excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment. The employer is looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work mobile on retail sites covering York, Harrogate, Wakefield and Hull Main Duties will be;
* Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM and reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk.
* Participate in internal and external audits.
* To ensure Risk Assessments are completed and maintained. Control measures adopted in compliance with statutory provisions and codes of practice and guidance.
* Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
* Assist other team members when needed or as directed by the Area Supervisor or Operations Manager.
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within SLA.
* Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
* All duties to be carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as needed. To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as needed, including fabric and mechanical tasks In an ideal world you will have;
* City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2 qualification or equivalent
* 17th edition IEE wiring regulations
* Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment including; Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring and cabling Batteries, small power and lighting
* Be flexible and carry out duties which are not electrically biased
* Be pro-active and have the capability to anticipate andamp.or diagnose and repair faults
* Have the capability to supervise site contractors
* Hold a full clean vehicle licence
* Able to work at heights of up to 3 metres and lift weights of up to 25kg This is a permanent job working 40 hours per week, 8.00am andndash; 5.00pm. There is an on call rota of 1 in .7 with a standby allowance of � 75 For more information please call the office and speak to Suzie
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in York, North Yorkshire, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Maintenance Electrician jobs in London
Maintenance Electrician jobs in Manchester
Maintenance Electrician jobs in Birmingham
Maintenance Electrician jobs in Liverpool
Maintenance Electrician jobs in Glasgow
Maintenance Electrician jobs in Nottingham
Maintenance Electrician jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About