Register for Job Alerts
Administrator (Finance) jobs in London, England
Home > Details for 'Administrator (Finance) vacancy'
Administrator (Finance) - London The Vacancy details Morson is the number one technical recruitment company in the UK with a turnover in excess of � 700million. We have been established since 1969 and have 43 UK offices as well as 13 worldwide offices. The vacancy is based at our Southwalk Street branch, close to the Waterloo, Southwark Street and London Bridge tube stations. We have a strong reputation for delivery and a loyal client base with relationships spanning over 40 years as well as an extensive Wellbeing Programme for staff. Key Tasks
* Input Limited Company invoices on to payment system for up to 150 contractors per month.
* Run reports and provide information to Accounts to process payments twice per week.
* Provide weekly reports to Accounts.
* Contractor booking maintenance.
* Prepare client invoices for despatch using internal and external systems
* Investigate and resolve all payroll and invoicing queries
* Issue internal purchase orders
* Reconciliation of the credit card statement Experience and Skills
* Educated to at least A level standard, with Grades A - C in Maths and English
* Candidates should have experience within a payroll or financial job within a busy office environment
* Intermediate Excel skills To make a job application, please forward your curriculum vitae (CV) with a covering letter stating your salary expectations Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to make a job application for this job you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities. The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment serviceand#39;s and#39;Discapability Confident Schemeand#39;. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a discapability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community. Please click here to access the survey https./(url removed..equalitydiversityinternal Due to the number of applications we get, itand#39;s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in London, England
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Administrator (Finance) jobs in London
Administrator (Finance) jobs in Manchester
Administrator (Finance) jobs in Birmingham
Administrator (Finance) jobs in Liverpool
Administrator (Finance) jobs in Glasgow
Administrator (Finance) jobs in Nottingham
Administrator (Finance) jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About