Register for Job Alerts
Legal Cashier - Leeds City Centre jobs in Leeds
Home > Details for 'Legal Cashier - Leeds City Centre vacancy'
Legal Cashier - Leeds City Centre
£18000 - £24000/annum benefits
Sewell Wallis are at the moment recruiting for a capable permanent Legal Cashier. The employer is a leading player within the financial services industry who are experiencing a period of growth and development and as a result are looking to recruit for a strong, understandingable cashier who is able to hit the ground running. The successful job job candidate will be accountable for day-to-day compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules and undertaking the full range of cashiering procedures and assisting other members of the team as needed. This job is based on the outskirts of the city centre with free parking and an attractive benefits package provided. The successful job job candidate will be accountable for:
* Entering cash onto ledgers.
* Processing of CHAPS, BACS, Faster Payments and inter-account transfers.
* Processing client to office transfers for payment of bills.
* Checking bills and completion statements.
* Entering supplier invoices.
* Raising, checking and arranging for signature of cheque payments.
* Credit control.
* Processing monthly payroll using Sage payroll software and preparing statutory returns including PAYE and NIC.
* Assisting the Accounts team in day to day general accounting duties.
* Assisting the Accounts team with month end and year end duties.
* Providing cover for other members of the team during absences.
* Dealing with queries from fee earners and support staff.
* Providing additional support to the Financial Controller, Directors or other staff as needed. Additional job duties:
* Ensuring compliance with the SAR, Money Laundering Regulations and VAT requirements in all aspects of The Job. The ideal job job candidate will:
* Have experience of working within a similar job.
* Be able to demonstrate experience in bank payments, receipts and reconciliations and general billing.
* Have an understanding of purchase ledger and nominal ledger and will have an understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and have the necessary enthusiasm and drive to work within the legal sector.
* Have strong customer service skills and able to work to various deadlines.
* Have good Excel and Word skills. For more details on The Job please contact Gemma Watmough. Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Leeds
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
Find more jobs for:
Legal Cashier - Leeds City Centre jobs in London
Legal Cashier - Leeds City Centre jobs in Manchester
Legal Cashier - Leeds City Centre jobs in Birmingham
Legal Cashier - Leeds City Centre jobs in Liverpool
Legal Cashier - Leeds City Centre jobs in Glasgow
Legal Cashier - Leeds City Centre jobs in Nottingham
Legal Cashier - Leeds City Centre jobs in Sheffield
JobsWord Contact About