Register for Job Alerts
Associate Director - Bridges (Structural Engineering) jobs in Guildford
Home > Details for 'Associate Director - Bridges (Structural Engineering) vacancy'
Associate Director - Bridges (Structural Engineering)
£60000 - £100000/annum Excellent Benefit Package
Associate Director - Bridges (Structural Engineering) Itandrsquo;s an stimulating time as my client are creating a new Civil. Structures discipline in the UK practice to focus on bridges and other major permanent and temporary structures associated principally with the rail and highway sectors. This opportunity would suit an individual located close to Manchester, Guildford or London. Reporting to the Regional Director this position requires an articulate and focused Associate Director or Technical Director with highly developed technical engineering, interpersonal and organisational skills. The emphasis of this job will be on winning and managing commercially viable work and provideing a reliable, high-quality client focused service. This is an opportunity to be master of your own success and to reap the rewards of your efforts. You will have overall responsibility for the growth, performance and engineering delivery of this section of our business. The attributes needed to successfully fulfil this job are:
* Highly competent on major civil structures and bridges projects from concept to detailed design engineering.
* Ability to prepare proposals at the feasibility, pre-planning, planning and detailed design stages.
* Able to monitor progress, resolve technical issues and provide technical direction during the development of bridge and associated structures from concept through to detailed design.
* Highly experience in aged assets projects.
* Extensive experience in the bridges sector, predominantly refurbishment experience.
* A detailed understanding of all applicable codes of practice, design standards and health and safety regulations.
* Ability to plan, organise and manage resources, provide leadership, mentor and motivate a team of Engineers.
* Can effectively communicate with clients, colleagues, external agencies and build effective working relationships.
* Commercially astute, prepare technical and commercial bids, win work, project manage and consistently deliver significant projects to program and budget.
* Take ownership of multiple projects managing risk, ensuring financial, commercial and contractual compliance.
* Able to promote and champion a quality culture to achieve company goals, is committed to Continued Professional Development and keeps up to date with current trends in the industry. Ideal job job candidates should have the following credentials:
* A degree (minimum 2:
1) in Civil or Structural Engineering.
* Significant and relevant UK structures project design engineering experience.
* Chartered Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers or appropriate professional body. This job attracts the following benefits package:
* Strong basic salary
* Performance related bonus
* Attractive pension benefits
* Death in service cover
* Accident and illness cover
* Training and Educational assistance
* Flexible Working arrangements
* Professional membership funding
* Annual Leave increases in line with service To Apply:
If you are interested in this position or would like to make a job application, please contact Joe Swift at Fomac on (Apply online only) or alternatively email a copy of your curriculum vitae (CV) and details to joe @fomac. co. uk Due to the vast amount of applications that we get, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities. Fomac are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Fomac operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position located in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you must be eligible to live and work there
For more information and to Apply - CLICK HERE
Register for Job Alerts
For Jobs in Guildford
Quick Registration Email Alerts when Jobs come in | Post your CV | Let the Employers find you | Find the jobs before others!
JobsWord Contact About